Marine Development, Inc. (MDI) works directly with engineering firms whose task is to design, build and install municipal pump stations for their municipal clients. MDI offers turn-key service within the budget. Drawings to provided specifications are included, and MDI will manage the entire project from start to completion.
Pump Station Services include:
- Pump station design to engineering specifications
- Pump station engineering drawings
- Permit acquisition and/or compliance
- Site inspection, survey and environmental data coordination
- Pump procurement
- Floating platform manufacturing
- Pump station platform, housing and pump installation
- Testing and adjustment
- Repair, refurbishing or restoration of existing pump station installations
Floating Pump Station Platforms are custom designed and fabricated to match the specific needs of the customer. We work directly with engineers to design the base structure so it meets the design loads of all equipment that will be inside the building.
Municipal pump station floating platforms are each custom built for the size and quantity of pumps and also considering the discharge requirements of each customer. Most pump platforms are associated with municipal fresh waster treatment plants. MDI can also create access bridges, docks and other components required. Our extensive experience enables us to spot potential concerns and make remedial recommendations.
The result is a finished product that functions according to specifications, and requiring minimal time on the part of the engineer. References are available.